The purpose of the Symposium is to provide participants a regional forum to exchange best practices and experiences in aviation training, including the enhancement of human resources development and planning.
Topics including the use of effective training tools, learning innovations and the implementation of effective and efficient training solutions will be addressed during this three-day forum.
This regional symposium is of particular interest to representatives of civil aviation authorities, air navigation services providers, manufacturers, civil aviation training centres, airlines, ground handling and cargo operators, maintenance organizations and airport operators.
This event is also a good opportunity for Members of the TRAINAIR PLUS Programme, ICAO’s cooperative network of training organizations, to:
- Develop new business opportunities with other TRAINAIR PLUS Members;
- Explore training opportunities;
- Promote their training organization and products;
- Obtain updates regarding the TRAINAIR PLUS Programme; and
- Discover new features and benefits of the Programme.